Sunday, December 22, 2013

So my wife and I are on a new journey focused living a healthful life. We have tried multiple "diets" with limited success. Most have left us feeling hungry the majority of the day. We realized that a complete overhaul of how we looked at food was in order. After brain storming we formulated a plan that is based on calories in, calories out, with vegetables and protein as the main focus, and fruits as snacks/ and or desserts. We limit our caloric intake to 1200-1300 calories a day, and after 7 weeks incorporating light cardio via a treadmill every other day. 8 weeks, and I have lost 32.8 lbs. My wife has lost 16.6 lbs. I want to share our recipes and ideas with others who are looking for a mental change in how we view food in our society, battling how we are affected by advertising and the unhealthy USDA food pyramid. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment